Effective date: October 23, 2018
- The Site and the Service is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access.
- The Service was designed to allow Publishers to earn money by shortening their URL links which are subsequently clicked on.
- Publishers may also get paid by displaying one of our ad formats on Publisher’s website and by referring a friend to our Site and Service.
- The Provider reserves the right to change the Site and Service functionalities at any time, in particular by introducing new functions and facilities for Publishers
Conditions for Using the Site and Service and Rules of Liability
- Technical requirements concerning the use of the Site and the Service are as follows:
- Internet connection;
- web browser enabling displaying of hypertext documents (HTML) on a computer screen which are linked with the Internet through a website with activated Java Script execution and writing cookies files; and
- valid and active e-mail account.
- It is Publisher's responsibility to ensure that the equipment owned by him as well as the software used meets the above requirements and allow him to use the Site and the Service.
- Publisher can hold only one account The account cannot be transferred to third party or used by such a third party.
- attempts at disturbing or cutting off access to subscriptions of other Publishers or to their computers (DOS, DDOS attacks, DNS spoofing);
- phishing, that is falsifying information which permits to identify Publisher or hiding such information without having first obtaining a written consent;
- entering malicious software into the system or onto the computers of the Provider, especially inclusive of viruses, Trojan horses or internet bugs;
- unauthorized scanning of the network of other Publishers in search of security gaps;
- unauthorized monitoring of network traffic or other attempts of intercepting information reserved for the Provider or to other Publishers;
- unauthorized attempts at breaking the security of a computer or network of another Publisher;
- pharming, that is the use of malicious software, disturbing the operation of DNS servers or other means aimed at redirecting Publisher to a website or to another site impersonating the Site in order to gather personal data of the Publisher, the data necessary for logging or other information;
- taking over IP addresses;
- direct or indirect sending, collection, sale or distribution of e-mail addresses for the purposes of sending mass unsolicited correspondence (spam).
- threaten, defame, stalk, abuse or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities;
- link to the Site from another website or transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or the Provider deems, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- frame the Site, display the Site in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between the Provider and any third person or potentially deprive the Provider of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding or promotional activities);
- violate any person's or entity's legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights or privacy rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
- transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware or other harmful code;
- advertise or promote goods or services the Provider deems, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable (including, without limitation, by sending spam);
- interfere with others using the Site or otherwise disrupt the Site;
- transmit, collect or access Publishers’ personal data without the consent of those Publishers and the Provider;
- engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping” or harvesting, contact or other personal data or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
- defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Site that the Provider has not authorized Publisher to access.
- Publisher may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. Publisher must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in his jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). In particular, Publishers are prohibited from:
- advertising their Goshrt.xyz URL links directly on any form of traffic exchange/PTC website;
- placing their Goshrt.xyz URL links anywhere that may: (i) contain any types of content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials; (ii) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information; (iii) contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of Publisher commissions from another website;
- shrinking URL links which link to the websites containing the above mentioned content;
- offering any incentive for a visitor to click on their Goshrt.xyz URL links, including gifts/points/cash;
- asking/begging people to click on their Goshrt.xyz URL links simply to generate a revenue;
- creating 'redirect loops' to generate a revenue;
- spamming with their Goshrt.xyz URL links anywhere, including forums/chat/comments/blogs;
- participating in click 'rings' where Publisher clicks on others links in return for others to click on his Goshrt.xyz URL links;
- opening their Goshrt.xyz URL links in a popup / popunder or iframe;
- clicking on their Goshrt.xyz URL links on their own (Publisher may click on his own URL link one time to test it. Publisher may not create URL links solely to "test" them.).
- To Goshrt.xyz URL links and ad formats displayed on the Publisher’s website cost per mile (cost per view) monetization model applies with exclusion of Pop Ads. Monetization of Pop Ads displayed on the Publisher’s website is made on a basis of revenue share scheme. Monetization model can be a subject to change at the Provider’s discretion. Monetization model can be individually agreed between the Publisher and the Provider.
- Publisher will be paid 20% of revenue generated by new Publishers who have been referred to the Site by this Publisher. Revenue generated by a new Publisher by displaying Pop Ads on the Publisher’s website is not taken into account for the calculation of the referral fee.
- The Provider may without prior notice, terminate an agreement, suspend or permanently remove the access to the Service of the Publisher, if any meaningful spam complaints naming the Provider or the Site result from Publisher's marketing activities. The Provider does not condone spamming and any complaints received due to misuse of the Service may result in the forfeit of any money accrued by Publisher.
- Payments from the Provider are made through PayPal, Payoneer and WebMoney roughly once per month. Publisher must have a valid PayPal, Payoneer or WebMoney account to receive a fee, as the Provider does not offer payment via cheque/check, credit card, cash or other method. The minimum amount available for a withdrawal is USD$5 for PayPal and WebMoney and USD$20 for Payoneer. If the minimum is not met in time for the payment cycle, the payment will not be made until the next monthly billing cycle in which the minimum of USD$5 or USD$20 for Payoneer has been reached.
- Cost per view rates and revenue share scheme are subject to change at the Provider's discretion. Basic revenue share scheme in 80% (for the Publisher) and 20% (for the Provider) of a net income earned by the Provider from Pop Ads displayed on the Publisher’s website. Revenue share scheme can also be agreed individually between the Publisher and the Provider.
- The Provider will only pay for clicks that are automatically tracked and reported by our system. For our system to track the click, the visitor must have cookies enabled. We will not pay fees if the click was not tracked by our system.
- The Provider reserves the right to disqualify any fees earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, charges, levies, assessments and other fees of any kind imposed on your involvement in the Service and shall be the responsibility of, and payable by Publisher.
- If Publisher uses a Contact Form, and/or Sign-up Form he is obliged to give real information, true to facts of the case.
- The Provider undertakes to ensure possibly the highest quality and stability of the Site and the Service, however within the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, the Provider shall not be liable for any breaks or disturbance caused by force majeure or unauthorized activity of third parties.
- Within the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, the Provider shall not be liable for temporary inability to use the Site or the Service, caused by the implementation of new solutions and facilities within the framework of the Site. As much as possible, the Provider will be notifying Publishers of any scheduled breaks in the Site operation and the Service accessibility or any inconveniences that may occur in its use. The Provider reserves the right to conduct maintenance works on the IT system equipment used to provide access to the Site and the Service, which may temporarily cause difficulties or make it impossible for Publishers to use the Service.
- In special cases affecting the security or stability of the Site and the Service, the Provider reserves the right to temporarily reduce or suspend the access to the Site without previously notifying Publishers and to conduct maintenance works aimed to reinstate the security and stability of the Site and the Service.
Any refunds are at the entire discretion of Goshrt.
No refunds are possible once funds have been paid to the publisher.
Idle accounts and related information shall be automatically deleted after 6 months of inactivity.
Goshrt reserves the right to refuse any ads which may be illegal or considered harmful. Ads with sensitive or questionable content will be marked as such.
Ads may be banned at any time, and the remaining funds in the account may be refunded to the advertiser after deduction of any costs incurred by Goshrt
Twenty percent of all monies paid by advertisers shall be retained by Goshrt as fees.
These fees do not include an additional 3% conversion fee for any accepted deposits other than paid in Bitcoin and an additional 0.5% fee to be paid to the third party altcoin crypto payments provider coinpayments.net.